Answers to "the Intruder"
- Human beings; squirrel; rabbit; woodpecker and butterfly.
- He uses rhyming couplets.
- Two-boots does not have any respect and the words which show this are “pushing”, “clumping” and “pry”.
- Nimbletail scurries up the tree quickly to its home.
- It means to zoom around in circles.
- No, Painted-wings flutters in the air.
- It is referring to humans (Two-boots).
- It is a good title because the human is the animal which does not belong in the forest and disturbs life there.
- The other creatures disappear when Two-boots come along.